Thursday, September 16

D&G A/W 2010 : Chunky Knits

Hello there!

As most fashion addicts, owning a real designer piece is a bit difficult if you don't have the cash! For the winter that is approaching, I would love to stock up on cosy chunky knitted jumpers! Dolce & Gabbana have done a range of jumpers that are so cute! Reminds me of something a granny would knit for their grandchildren to wear on Christmas day.

As a student, I know perfectly fine that I won't be able to afford the price tag of one of those jumpers, so I have been hunting my favourite fashion websites for something similar! I have looked at ASOS.com and TOPSHOP for my finds.
ASOS Fairisle Belted Poncho £42
 
ASOS Pattern Wrap Blanket Cardigan £42
 
ASOS Deer Pattern Belted Boyfriend Cardigan £42
 
ASOS Owl Jacquard Cardigan £46

 
TOPSHOP Knitted Fairisle Cardigan £55


So, there is some of the amazing Jumpers and Cardigans that I have come across today. I shall be hunting for more... trust me! I am a bit disapointed that TOPSHOP has a very basic collection of Knitwear at the moment. I could only find the Cardigan above that had real character (apart from the amazing alphabet jumpers which were in a previous post).

Does anyone have any Autumn/Winter Key pieces that they are hunting for?

Happy Blogging!
xoxoxoxoxoxox

12 comments:

  1. I know they're posing by a fake background, but those girls look utterly ridiculous wearing ski goggles, armless wooly jumpers and shorts next to a snowy background. It's like watching a movie where someone casually walks through the North Pole in a business suit. They'd be dead within the hour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cant wait to wear sweaters again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im loving the Chunky Knits, makes me sort of look forward to winter. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. almost want to hit the slopes when i look at theese cute knits!
    love your blog btw!

    following you!
    follow me back if you like :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am super duper excited about Winter too! I love bit itchy jumpers in the cold weather! Or even in bed if it is THAT cold!
    Thank you guys for the lovely comments!

    Georgie
    xx

    http://styleprincessdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post!!! I want winter to be here... probably I will regret about this, but there so many clothes I want to wear!!! ;)
    xoxo
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVING chunky knits right now! I want to get one of those asos sweaters!! cute blog :) check out mine and maybe we can follow each other?

    http://thestyle-child.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lets Do It 'Lindsay LeBoyer'! Let's follow each other!
    I am so excited for winter too 'Stylelover'! People tend to think of the bad weather and falling over. I tend to think of cosy outfits and amazing accessories! But, maybe that is because I do love accessories!

    Georgie
    xx

    http://styleprincessdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love the ASOS Owl Jacquard Cardigan its beautiful...maybe to long for me...but i need it for cold autumn days...:D

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Owl cardigan is amazing! It would be especially cosy for winter! I can just imagine curling up on the sofa with my knees tucked up inside it! :D

    Thank you for the comment!
    Georgie
    xx

    http://styleprincessdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. that's an apparrel i definitely need for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The owl cardigan is definitely my fave out of the lot but they're all pretty cute!

    I was wandering through Dunnes stores today in search of a tin of Roses and spotted the most gorgeous knee length cream cardigan with wooden buttons and bif fluffy balls on each side. Which might sound hideous but it was adorable! Unfortunately couldnt be @rsed standing in the mile long queue so I'll have to pick it up during the week

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails